Collision Repair Information for the Professional
Who is ALLDATA? ALLDATA was the first to offer manufacturers' repair
information electronically. Today, ALLDATA is the leading provider of OE repair
information, used by more than 300,000 industry professionals at more than 80,000
automotive repair facilities.
What is ALLDATA Collision S3500? Vehicle manufacturers are the highest
authorities for correct collision repair information, diagnostic procedures and
practices. ALLDATA Collision S3500 provides accurate yet affordable OE auto
collision repair information from a single source. It is a powerful business tool
that offers significant benefits from the moment a vehicle enters your shop until
the owner drives it away.
ALLDATA Collision S3500 includes detailed OE procedures for all this and more:
- Sectioning and Structural Repairs
- New Materials - high-strength steels, aluminum, new plastics, etc.
- Electronic systems reset procedures
- Complex Technologies - Hybrids, advanced lighting, supplemental restraint systems (SRS), and more
- Panel removal and replacement
- Mechanical Repair Information: Reduce sublet and control the repair schedule
Features to help you boost your productivity:
- Advanced, Easy Search - Type any keyword and all relevant information displays. Instantly filter searches by information type.
- Article Pinning - Technicians can open multiple windows and keep procedures and diagrams available while working on the vehicle.
- YMME Lookup - Quickly select the vehicle you need by Year, Make, Model and Engine.
Plus you get:
- Factory technical service bulletins (TSBs) updated daily, plus OE position statements
- Mechanical repair procedures on more than 22,000 engine-specific vehicles
- Live library research support and live product training
Library Research Service
Can't find what you're looking for? Our library support staff can
quickly access thousands of manuals as well as manufacturers' websites. You will receive the requested
information by email. Library Support is available six days a week, and is included in your ALLDATA Collision